QED are launching an exciting series of Enterprise Courses and Clubs designed to unleash your entrepreneurial potential and get you started on your amazing journey. The activities are free and open to women living within the Bradford and Keighley areas. We really hope you will take advantage of these stimulating and inspiring events.
This is a 5 half day course aimed at those looking to start a business or just want to explore an idea. A certificate of attendance is provided once all 5 days are completed. The course covers;
SESSION ONE: THE RIGHT SKILLS
- What is motivating you right now?
- Attributes and skills needed to run your own business
- Developing your idea
- How do you know your idea is a good one?
SESSION TWO: GETTING THE WORD OUT
- Getting your marketing right
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Identifying your Unique selling point
- Benefits vs Selling
- Branding is more than a logo
SESSION THREE: WHAT IS IT WORTH
- How do you know your marketing works?
- Setting a budget
- Selecting the right marketing tools
- Online Vs Offline
- Creating a Marketing Schedule
SESSION FOUR: WORKING OUT THE DOSH
- What do you need to survive?
- How to calculate your start up costs?
- Putting together a cash flow
- Understanding Profit
- Raising finance
SESSION FIVE: DON’T GET CAUGHT OUT
- Best legal structure for your business
- Registering your business
- Insurance and certifications
- Trademarking and Copyright law
- Demystifying tax, national insurance and VAT
COURSE KICK OFF
When: Friday 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st March
Where: QED, 38 Vicar Lane, Bradford, BD1 5LD
Click to view the Bradford flyer here